- Verifying internal processes used to add and remove sites. Should have no impact on client facing pgaes. 4/1/2016
- Routine Software upgrade planned for 2/22/17 about 10 pm.
- We try to schedule maintenance for late Friday or Saturday so that it will be completed after both the east and west coast US are down. However, security updates may occur at other times, but we will try to do these after 10pm. Normally we will send out an email a couple of days before the event.
Recently Resolved Issues:
- Quantity tracking issue was resolved. 12/23/2016
- The editor for our content management systems was updated to use a new version of the embedded editor when the Windows 10 Edge Browser is used. Users of other browsers will continue to use the older editor. The new version has been streamlined and this is cause the loss of some features so the old one is being retained where possible. 11/15/2016